IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions IMPORTANT please read before booking with Spooks Events
1. We do not accept single sex bookings over groups of four on any Ghost Hunt Event. However, management reserves the right to allow or refuse any bookings, therefore please contact Spooks prior to booking.
2. The minimum age for participants is 18 years old. Due to heritage restrictions we ask that participants are reasonably fit. Some of the locations we visit may also not be suitable for disabled attendees. Please contact us on 07954 609083 to discuss further.
3. Due to restrictions at our locations pregnant woman are not allowed on any of our Ghost Hunt events.
4. IMPORTANT: if anyone arrives under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or is suspected of bringing alcohol drinks to the Ghost Hunt event, they will be not be allowed to stay for the night and will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
5. We do not allow smoking indoors. Please also ensure that no candles or other potential fire hazards are used during your stay.
6. There are no sleeping facilities at our locations unless stated.
7. Spooks Events will not be liable for any loss or damage to equipment belonging to the participants, during and after the Ghost Hunt Event, even if caused by poltergeist activity.
8. Although we cannot foresee any problems, accidents/incidents do happen, and all members of your team should preferably have their own third party public liability insurance as our insurers have indicated that our public liability policies may not cover your party during your visit to the location since it is outside our normal public access categories. You are staying at the location at your own risk; we accept no liability for any accident or injury to yourselves, however caused.
9. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you further indemnify the organisers/promoters from and against all legal liability in respect of any costs, claims, damages, demands, penalties, actions, proceedings, suits, losses or expenses in respect of or arising out of the injury to or the death of any person, or damage to any property arising from my participation in the activity.
10. All luggage, clothing, equipment, vehicles and effects belonging to you or your part are your own responsibility. Spooks Events are not responsible for the safe custody of attendees property, for its loss, damage or theft.
11. Occasionally, Ghost Hunt Events are cancelled or postponed by Spooks Events due to weather conditions or situations out of our control. When this occurs, Spooks Events will make every effort to ensure you receive the Ghost Hunt event that you booked on an alternative date. If the Ghost Hunt event is moved or rescheduled, Spooks Events may set refund limitations. Any expenses including travel incurred due to the cancellation of any Ghost Hunt Event will not be refunded.
11a. All Ghost Hunt event itineraries are subject to change whether due to Spooks Events or third party decisions. Where possible all Ghost Hunt Events will run as advertised unless there are circumstances beyond our control.
12.By booking on a Spooks Events Ghost Hunt, you agree that any and all services from Spooks Events are for entertainment purposes only. We make no guarantees regarding the validity, truth, or likelihood of any and all information obtained from our employees, contractors, psychics, Mediums and clairvoyants on any of our Ghost Hunt events. Our consultants are professional consultants; however, any and all statements made utilising our consultants are the sole opinion of the individual consultant and do not reflect the opinions or policies, stated or otherwise, of Spooks Events No perceived predictions, opinions, information, advice or comments made by our employees, contractors, psychics, Mediums or clairvoyants should be interpreted as factual or actual. You, the Customer, are responsible for making your own decisions and it is understood that when our employees, contractors, psychics, Mediums and clairvoyants suggest something to you, it is an opinion of the consultant, and should NOT be interpreted as the only course of action.
13. Any Ghost Hunt Event due to take place wholly or partially in the open air is likely to be affected by unsuitable/adverse weather conditions. In this case, Spooks Events reserve the right to relocate the Ghost Hunt Event to an area which is undercover. In most cases all Ghost Hunt events take place, and it is your responsibility to bring suitable clothing to match the weather conditions for the time.
14. We suggest you either secure further accommodation for the following night or book transport home due to tiredness caused by the Ghost Hunt event. We do not accept any responsibility for any accidents or incidents caused after the Ghost Hunt event. Tiredness kills.
15. Throughout the Ghost Hunt event you and your party will act in a sensible manner and will not cause harm or injury to anyone else, any animal, effect of property etc. . Rarely situations may arise which, in the opinion of Spooks Events make it necessary to change itineraries or make substitutions or omissions, involving the Ghost Hunt event, structure, timings or other details whether before or during the Ghost Hunt event, without previous notice to the guest. If this should occur, Spooks Events does not assume responsibility or liability for any losses, inconveniences, or expenses incurred by guests as a result. In the event of changes in the itinerary, no refunds will be made.
16. All bookings made through Spooks Events means your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
17.These conditions and any contract into which they are incorporated shall be subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England
. 18. In the event of the cancellation of an Ghost Hunt event by Spooks Events t/a Spooks Events, you will only be refunded the face value of the ticket. Spooks Events will use best endeavors to contact purchasers either by phone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of ordering) and advise them of the cancellation. Please note, however, it is the customer’s responsibility to check whether the Ghost Hunt event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue, and Spooks Events cannot guarantee that they will inform the customer of any changes to the Ghost Hunt event date, time or venue.Google+